Monday, July 18, 2011

Cars


This card was for a friend. Her grandson was celebrating his 2 years.

I used the Craft Room to design the card. I <3 the Craft Room, Design Studio or the Gypsy for these cuts. It gives you the opportunity to hide areas, design and plan the mat to use just the necessary paper, no waste of paper!!!!

I cut the card in white (I used the paper that comes in the page protector, I keep them and use them to mat photos, or to make cards, I recycle them!). I used black cardstock and red cardstock. Because it was for a 2 years old, I decided to add some movement to the card, look close to the eyes.

I love my gel pens, specially the white gel pen. I did a lot of doodling to finish the card. She mailed the card in a clear envelope.

I kept the cur simple, I had to make 15 of them at the end of the school year.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment