Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Have a "WHALE" of a time

This is for a challenge on the Tacky Tuesday Cricut, week #2.

This week, we were asked to use the whale on Create a Critter or any whale from any Cricut cartridge. We also need to use the word "whale" on the card.

I started looking for phrases or idioms and found "Have a whale of a time" and decided to add a luggage.

I used pieces of scrap paper but I also used Hobby Lobby gems, Oriental Trading Paper, Chalk, Peachy Keen Stamps, Acrylic paint.

Cartrdiges used:

Create a Critter
Lyrical Letters
Designs Calendar


Have a Whale of a Time

I was thinking of someone going on vacation



She is so beautiful!




I like how happy the dots make the card look, specially for an ocean theme



3 comments:

  1. Super adorable just love your bling...
    The Scrapbooking QUeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Great job with this weeks challenge!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Tacky Tuesdays!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete