Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chocolate pillow


I created this pillow for chocolates. It was modified during the assembly.
















After I used the Gypsy and the Cricut to cut the pillow, I used a Cuttlebug folder to add texture to the acrylic. The acrylic is a little piece from a clear stamp set.















My original idea was to have a shaker in the window. Yes, you heard right "was" because a little accident happen















It looks pretty but when I assembled the pillow, the tape wasn't enough to secure the shaker. Apparently the Mountain Tape isn't a good friend with the transparency.



It's filled up with Dark Dove chocolates

A little note tag: Merry Christmas!!!



The tag! Yes, I doodle and in different colors



Finally, I found this sticker and thought it was great to seal the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment